C-Tech Systems is a full service network and computer repair company. Over 20 years experience building networks and supporting them as well as Exchange Server and SharePoint setup and support. Below is a brief list of some of our services from Computer Repair to Citrix XenServer, VMware and more.
* On-site site computer Repair.
* on-site Network Repair, Help.
* on-site Computer Help
* on-site computer repair support.
* on-site training
* Software installation / upgrades.
* Hardware installation / upgrades.
* Home Computer Repair and business network installation.
* Home and business network repair and support.
* Desktop PC Repair, maintenance and support.
* Remote troubleshootingComputer Repair services.
* Preventative maintenance programs.
* Virus protection & remediation.
* Data backup & recovery strategies.
* Internet connectivity & security.
* End to end network administration.
* Wireless Network Repair and setup.
* Security audits.
* Full network and Domain Setup, Management, Troubleshooting and Support.
* DNS/WINS Setup, Repair and Management In-House or Out-Sourced.
* Active Directory design, Repair and Support.
* Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2008 R2 Setup, Repair and Support.
* SBS 2003, 2008, 2008 R2 Setup, Repair and Support.
* Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010 Setup, Repair and Support.
* Citrix Metaframe Setup, Repair and Support.
* Advanced Network Setup and Support.
* Terminal and Hyper-V Server Setup, Repair, Support and Much More.
* Backups to DAT, DDS or Disk with Veritas, Symantec Backup Exec 10-14 and others.
* Data Center Setup and Support as well as Remote Management.
* Multi WAN, LAN and Wireless Networking Support.
* Technology Infrastructure.
* Unified Communications.
* Backup Solutions.
* Disaster Recovery.
* Managed Services.
* Servers, Workstations, Desktops, Laptops, Thin Clients.
* Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows 7.
* Apple Mac OS X, iPhone, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry.
* Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Windows Small Business Server.
* Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office
* Communications Server and other Microsoft Server options.
* Microsoft Hyper-V Server, Microsoft Terminal Server.
* Microsoft Application Virtualization, Microsoft System Center.
* VMware ESXi, VMware vCenter, Vmware Vie, VMware Workstation, VM Fusion.